terça-feira

NOT THE SAME

Well I,
I've been around for a while
I've chased dreams as a child
And made a promise not to lie

And now
I will show what I can't hide
And will remember what was like
To find a friend deep in my mind

Though here I am,
I'm not to blame, not to blame...
For now and then
Will never be the same

Then I'd
Steal your heart for a prize
To have you here by my side
And make you share me your smile

It's fine
I know this love is not a crime
If I take it down the line
And let it make me lose my mind

So here I am,
An older man, a wiser man...
I'm not in pain,
Only stained in shame

And I hope you'll understand
I just haven't been the same

Yes here I am,
I can't pretend, can't pretend...
What I intend
Is to say I'm not the same

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Adoro qdo venho aqui e tem texto novo!!!!